Friday, March 30, 2007

FRIDAY OBSERVATIONS!!!

So it's 6am and I'm singing my way to work- Going down the "5" -Rascal Flatts- dreaming about a nice big cup of coffee and hoping the drivers have A-left me some or B-started a new pot yeah, I know I'm a dreamer! But I suddenly find myself behind a delivery truck and next to a semi, they seem to be driving less than straight, hummmm, I haven't had my coffee, therefore there will be no accidents for me, so I pull around to pass both these clowns... Delivery truck guys seems to be semi-awake cool, and then I pass by the semi, I take a glance seriously shaking my head at this point This blond dread locked guy has his cab light on and is reading what appears to be a map or the newspaper!! Silently thanking God that mine, is the next exit! I was scared for all those commuters this morning. shuddering

then I made it to work!

I don't work in the nicest part of town, and we do get our share of strange and interesting souls that wonder in the yard. But today, I was left shaking my head. My office sits just off the shop, the rest of the offices are separated by the breezeway. So if there are any problems, my mechanics are with in yelling distance. Today, I'm trying to concentrate-which has been very difficult in itself lately- and this guy is yelling "HELLO,HELLO" to no one in particular, then he sticks his head in my window "Espanol?" Remember dear readers... Blond hair, blue eyes and fair skin? yeano..."Momento" (I can say that and a few more but that's es todos)So I grabbed one of my Mechanics and asked for his assistance. He took care of the guy, who was just trying to make a buck. But unfortunately we're "Corporate" so we wouldn't be able to use his services.

OH and how bout this... who are these stupid parents that give their (12 year old )kids cell phones?? Yes, I'm sure you know I am that Stupid parent. YOUR BILL IS READY TO BE VIEWED popped up in my e-mail...OMG!!!! MY BILL WAS 497.00 !!!!! smelling salts please!!!!! I didn't think I was going to recover from this, then I got mad!!! steam is coming out my ears again this week!!!
then I scrutinized the damn bill... Mine, the norm, hubby's, the norm, since he never has it, little S with 640 text messages and here's the killer... Little G with 1142 text messages, yes 1142!!!! $166.00 oh, hell no. She was not happy to see me when I walked in the door...looks like her savings account will be a little light for a while! Then she tried to give me any excuse she could as to why there where so many... Didn't matter it was your responsibility and your blew it pal! Now, you have some choices here, pal,and you wont like any of them... I can be mean when I need to be... I'm showing my teeth right now!!!GGGGRRRRR well there go my paycheck!

well, once again! it looks like it's going to be a stellar weekend so I guess it's time to get started!!! Hockey game tonite, mom and mass tomorrow and hopefully Sunday, the weather will hold and I can do some touch up painting on the house. I'm tired of looking at it!

I bid you all a great weekend and I'll be stopping by from time to time!!!

4 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Holy Hades! 1100 text messages? Yikes! Im glad I don't have to pay that one.

bananas62 said...

YEAH, I KNOW... SHE GETS NO WRESTLEMANIA...

Barbara said...

1142 messages... my heading is spinning. What "serious" matters make ados mail of these messages?
Nada, most of the time !
Heck, I don't even mail text messages !
Try and have a good weekend, and see you soon ;)

bananas62 said...

Somebody needs to have her head seriously examined! I will be calling Cingular Monday in the am to get some changes made to my service...YA THINK?