Thursday, March 29, 2007


Thirteen Things that amused Ann this week!


Mistress, I'm following your lead & I'm late getting this going... go figure!

1…. I find it amusing that I started Classes on Monday, and the familia is all out of shape. When asked "Don't you want mom to better herself for work?" Little G replies.."NO,! I want you to stay home, I hate school." The amusing part here is that Little G was on her myspace when I left for school ... and when I came home from school... hum... looks like she really suffered without my presence

2. I find it amusing that the only dictionary in my house and at my computer is the Italian/American Dictionary... If I can't spell it in English how can I spell it in Italian?

3. I find it amusing that I can have a really good time with friends and no alcohol will be involved!!!

4. I find it amusing that after walking 15 miles last week. I miss it on my off nites! (Mondays and Thursdays!) and if my sister can't go, and I go by myself, it seems to bother some people... why? They don't want to walk!? Itching my head at this one...

5. I find it amusing that Otto Von Hase (the rabbit) Likes chocolate chip cookies! Spoiled Rotten bunny!!!

6. I find it amusing that my granddaughters are usually more happy to see their NONNI than their own mothers! HAA HAA grinning to myself...

7. I find it amusing that I have actually finally admitted to being A MAKE-UP WHORE! I love make-up and especially love bonus week... slightly vain!

8. I find it amusing that, when I went back and read some of my older entries, I seem to have alot to say. I think I'm usually fairly quiet at home. Kimmy,Jen, Bre am I quiet at work?

9. I find it amusing that my mom totally acts one way around my sister and another way around me. Not quite sure why, though I suspect. Shakes head, doesn't mom know sister and I talk?

10. I find it amusing that this blog has become a very useful tool in my life! Self prescribed therapy, perhaps? It's an outlet and I usually feel better when I'm done. Not that my life sucks or anything. But there's always a challenge around that corner.

11. I find it amusing that while the familia knows about my blog, they could care less to see what's in it, but it bothers them the minute I sit at the computer. They don't even know the name of my blog.

12. I find it amusing that in the month of May I will turn 45 years old!!! They say it's better to laugh than to cry!

13. I find it amusing that I went to a SEXUAL HARASSMENT SEMINAR today and during the break the instructor was playing music I swear was from a Jenna Jameson movie... Don't ask me how I would know this fact ;-)


1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!






1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I have a turtle that eats bbq potato chips!

I made my last post that will contain the "fishy" name just now.