Thursday, August 31, 2006


Thirteen Things about what Ann would like to do before she dies... a really long time from now!


1. Learn to SKI...Which would bring me to #2

2. Overcome my fear of hieghts!!! It would make #1 much easier! ( snow angels are good too though!)

3. Learn to ride a motorcycle...A Ducati preferably!

4. Get in my little SUV and drive with no plans and see where I end up! Although I do know what direction I would head...

5. Organize my bedroom closet.... it's the black hole and very scary!!! (I'm shivering with fear from just the thought!)

6. Go to Italy and look up relatives... I think though, they all are over here now.

7. Find my friend again... tell him how sorry I am and how much I love and miss him.

8. Win the lotto - or win really big in Tahoe!!!

9. Teach my girls, that though I love them with all my heart. They really need to learn to stand on their own two feet. cuz someday, I am gonna be dead and then what?

10. Get hubby dearest to stop drinking... BASTA!! BASTA!! (translation... Enough Enough)

11. Tell Grandbaby K's daddy, and grandmother( and I use both terms loosely) to take a flying f*ck through a doughnut hole, he's a useless bastard who has made my daughter's life hell. The only good thing was grandbaby K!

12. Enjoy my "golden years" without the worries of Money or health issues! Like I said... it's really along time from now.

13. #13 would be good if I could get my hands on Julian MacMahon for like ...5 or 20 hours!!! Oh baby, oh baby... I"m ..... breathless thinking about that!

Happy 13 Thursday my friends... See ya next week! Until then, I wish you well!
Start your list here!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



2 comments:

Jennfactor 10 said...

woohoo! I'm right there with you on number 13! okay, not RIGHT THERE...That's a different website altogether!

bananas62 said...

we could make bank on that site though! hee hee.....