Thursday, August 17, 2006


Thirteen Things about I LIKE ABOUT MY JOB! (THIS SHOULD BE INTERESTING!)


1…. I get a pay check. And a fairly decent wage, it could always be more tho.

2. I really get to meet some interesting, unusual people.

3. I'm in my own office and can close the door and play my radio really loud when a really good song comes on. Guns and Roses come to mind!

4. I can listen to Bob and Tom in the Morning and not worry about offending anyone. Christie Lee, I wish I had your job!

5. I don't have to deal with the public anymore! The public can be really rude, stupid and unthinking at times. (maybe that should be number #1)

6. If I'm late from lunch, it's o.k. my boss knows I will get my job done. (But I'm not ususally late, it sets a bad example)

7. My boss is fairly easy going (and not bad on the eyes either!!!!!!!!!!!)

8. I only work until 2:30 on Thursdays!

9. I don't have to wear office attire, I can wear casual Friday stuff and flip flops, if I want to.

10. My boss puts on an awesome Christmas Party!!! He's very generous!

11. I can have my internet purchases delivered here and Christmas presents can still be a surprise.

12. I'm only 10 minutes from home, in case one of the kids is sick, or home alone. or a natural disaster happens...

13. I've been here for 10 years now, that's 3 weeks vacation!!!

And how's your Thursday going?


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



4 comments:

Spangly Princess said...

it's always good to look on the bright side!

LaShawn said...

souds great! my TT is up

bananas62 said...

Wow how excited was I when I checked out my new comments and they were made by new people!!!! Not that there is anything wrong with the "old" people! Just nice to meet new people! Welcome!

Jennfactor 10 said...

The more you visit TT'ers the more they visit you! That's my favorite part!!

Happy TT--and the Christmas party DOES rock!