Wednesday, August 30, 2006

45 MINUTES OF CHAOS FREE ME TIME!!! OH BABY, YEAH!!!!

After a near sleepless night last night, I really needed something fabulous to happen tonight to help put me to sleep. And since hubby dearest was asleep...Ah hell, I wont even go there.. I have just spent the last 45 minutes on me and for me! GOD I FEEL FABULOUS!!!

So I lit the aromatherapy candle...

long hot shower, new shampoo and cream rinse and wonderful new body wash- I smell so yummy!

brand new shaving creamy, and new razors... My legs are so silky smooth!

and after that luxurious 30 minute shower...and yes, I used all the hot water!!!!

FACE MASK! And while my face mask was working it's magic...Freshly painted red toe nails, and foot lotion. I don't think I have been this relaxed in like... Forever... Now if I could have some dreamy, gorgeous Italian hunk massage my shoulders and whisper sweet nothings in my ear... ( well, I guess that's what dreams are for, right?!)

I'm in heaven just thinking about it! I tell you, everyone needs "ME" time!

Sweet dreams to you all... and my Italian hunk! Watch out!

No comments: