Monday, August 28, 2006

FIRST DAY ON THE JOB CHAOS!

So Little S got the job and she started on Friday. She was home before me so she basically worked 4.5 hours...
I walked in the door and asked her how it went...and it went something like this!
MOM IT WAS SOOOO HARD, I'M SOOOO TIRED!
Good Lord! you worked only 4 1/2 hours.!
But mom, I gave an 80 minute massage..
So? I asked.
But it killed my back and I was on my feet that whole time!
OH BROTHER!!!!
Mom I need a massage!
laughing hystarically!!!
Mom, it's not funny! I need a massage...
Like all those practice massages you did on me? (I'm still waiting)
Fine, But is so hard...
get over yourself, you need to work and you're only working 1 day aweek at the spa... give me a break.
I got the look!

2 comments:

Pendullum said...

Wow...
I was there laughing with you!!!

bananas62 said...

Pendullum!
She's sooo funny sometimes! and other times, very frustrating because she was totally serious about everything she said!!It's the blonde! :-)