Tuesday, August 22, 2006

First Day of School!!!! YIPPEE...no chaos for me!!!

I love her dearly, my last born, my youngest, my sweetest of all! But after this summer, I was truly glad to pack her little tushy into my little SUV and drive her off to her first day of 7th Grade!!!

She left with apprehension, what was it going to be like? And all the normal things 12 year old girls think about on the first day of school... Like my mom is so mean, she won't let me wear this trashy T-shirt and is making me look ... well ... decent. Excuse me for wanting you to look like you give a crap about your appearence!

With much excitment, I will pick her up from her first day of 7th grade and hopefully hear all kinds of positive things about 7th grade, rather than the snotty popular girls, of which she is not... Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

Jennfactor 10 said...

woo-hoo! Good luck to the baby bunny! Mine goes tomorrow!