Thursday, October 05, 2006


13 of Ann’s favorite songs and Why!!! I’m sure this was really weighing heavily on everyone’s mind, but I’m gonna share anyways!!!


1…. STYX- LADY - this is the song my husband says is “our song.” He still “wells up” when he hears this.
2. Nickelback’s I WANT TO BE THAT SOMEONE YOUR WITH I think of a very special someone who, this song could apply to, and what he must have felt 21 years ago. I can’t say “I’m sorry” enough and I see his face everytime I hear this song.
3. Moody Blues – I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE SOMEWHERE - Cuz I know he’s out there somewhere and I will find him.
4. Damn Yankees – CAN YOU TAKE ME HIGHER – Tommy Shaw AND Ted Nugent! YUM I love the video! R.C.S. Can you...?
5. AC/DC’s HIGHWAY TO HELL! We used to listen to this song while cruising! Blarring with the windows rolled down, even in the winter time,… yes, someone was probably loaded at the time as well!!!
6. Journey’s – LOVIN’, TOUCHIN,’ SQUEEZING – This was my the “song” for me and my first boyfriend, Joe,… but there wasn’t a lot of …L,T or S- ing, going on, really! Maybe that’s why… #7
7. Eagles- THERES GONNA BE A HEARTBREAK TONIGHT – Again, Joe.
8. Tom Jones – WHAT’S NEW PUSSYCAT?!- Tom Jones is the epitomy of SEXY!!! He’s been married to the same person for ever that in it's self is so very sexy! his family tours with him, and he's a family guy, and he looks really good. I’ve seen him in person – He’s just sexy!
9. Sammy Hagar- I’LL FALL IN LOVE AGAIN – “You do what you want to do, I’ll leave it all up to you….I’ll fall in love again”… do I need to say anything else?
10. R.E.M. – SHINY HAPPY PEOPLE – Back when this song was popular, this was one of my “Little S’s” favorite songs and Videos, she was maybe.. 2 or 3 ish! Good times, good times. And the song does put a smile on your face.!
11. GIVE ME THAT NUT- I’m not sure who sings, (raps) this, it’s about well... you can tell by the title, but I love the music, beat and well the tune is a bit catchy!
12. Moody Blues- ONCE UPON A TIME .. IN YOUR WILDEST DREAMS Refer back to #2 I wonder if you still remember.... (OBSESSED? yeah!)
13. Elton John- THE BITCH IS BACK! O.K. I had to put that one in.. cuz well, for the most part I’m not.. but you better get yourself in check, If I’m on the war path… My office mate found out about that yesterday…. I was pissed and things were flying!! Not at her though, she just witnessed my wrath!!!… Yeah, I guess don’t piss me off!!!!

Geez, it looks like I'm stuck in the 80's... someone help me out of 80's.. Well Nickelback is in the now! their Songs remind me of ... I know I'll just drop it! So that's it for this week! Sorry I skipped the last couple... it's been a wild couple of weeks!

Start your list here!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



2 comments:

ditzymoi said...

yes you throw a mean kleenex box and phone book too!
and obsessed isnt quite the word for it lol

Jennfactor 10 said...

Nothing wrong with the 80's, girlie! Back in black is my cell phone ring tone, and now that they've added it to that commercial, the kids at Big O's Karate think I'm very hip and cool. Cracks me up.