Thursday, October 26, 2006


Thirteen Things about ANN


13 THINGS THAT SCARE ME.

1. A MORNING WITHOUT BOB AND TOM!- These guys get me going in the morning! I love Chick and Christie you’re my hero! Where would my life be with out Mike Birbiglia or Auggie Smith??? I shutter to think!
2. WHEN MY BOSS CALLS ME INTO HIS OFFICE- I’ve come to realize that no matter how hard you work, how loyal you are, to Corporate America you’re just a body taking up space and when they need that space… well… SEE YA. I always like to (if possible) check his back pocket (not a bad view, I might add) to see if there is a Paycheck envelope in it! I wonder if he feels the same way when his boss calls him in his office? Probably not, he’s too cool!
3. A REALLY BAD HAIR CUT! I‘ve had them. It’s not pretty! I have very fine hair so a bad haircut is a disaster! VAIN?!!! You bet!
4. ONE OF MY GIRLS TELLING ME THEY’RE PREGNANT …AGAIN!- Two granddaughters in 10 months? I’m done. I hope they are. Next time they need to do it in the right …Old Fashioned order, you know dating, MARRIAGE then babies! I will welcome that! They both basically had been in long term dating status ( I hold out that my 12 year old will do it in the right order J)
5. MY LITTLE “S” (19) COMING TO ME TELLING ME SHE’S GOING TO MARRY “BABY DADDY” JOHNNIE..THE BIG FRICKING LOSER!!! I know it will never happen, because he has treated her and baby K so poorly, but…you know, you’re fickle at 19! Current status however, is she can’t stand him. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!
6. MOVING TO IDAHO- I know Idaho is beautiful. And someday, I would love to possibly live there, but I’m not thrilled about being “uprooted” from HOME. Born and raised in Cali, All my family and friends are here. Being part of the “Sandwich” Generation. It’s necessary I stay for a while. He doesn’t seem to realize this.
7. DYING A SLOW, PAINFUL DEATH-I’m not afraid of dying, because, really what choice do I have, It’s inevitable. I’ve lived a good life and am a good person, so I’m cool with death, but would hate to watch my family deal with the care and maintenance of me.
8. MY COMPUTER TAKING A BIG DUMP! Sorry about the expression, but God, It’s my lifeline to several friends who live in other states! And I know these people wouldn’t write a letter, I’m not sure they know how… Plus I have a couple of new “Blogging buddies!” How fun is that!
9. REX GROSSMAN HAVING ANOTHER INJURY THIS FAR INTO THE SEASON! Stay healthy Rex!!!! You deserve to have a full season NOT on the DL!
10. PEOPLE COMPARING THE 2006 BEARS TO THE ’85 BEARS! Don’t, Don’t, Don’t!!!!!!!!!! Though we can’t forget the ‘85 Bears, they were awesome! They came out with a music video, even! But the’06 Bears are a team all on their own. People seem to be putting all their eggs in one basket…Don’t jinx it people!
11. CAR ACCIDENTS- I know, weird huh?
12. PEOPLE DRIVING WHILE ON CELL PHONES – leading to the afore mentioned car accidents, have you noticed most people can’t talk and drive so they concentrate on the talking part… IDIOTS!
13. THAT I HAVE RUN OUT OF SCAREY THINGS!!!! Sorry folks, I just can’t seem to think of anything else… =8-)
1…. Start your list here!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



4 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

My boss scares me. Mostly with his stupidity!

great thirteen.

mine are up here

BlondeBrony said...

People driving with cell phones scares me too.

Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

There ya go. Together, we have 26 things.

bananas62 said...

WoW!!! I'm so excited!! More TT buddies!!! yeahhhhh!! I hope I don't make a poor showing! Your's are all so creative!!!!
You know:0

EAGLE LOVER, it's been a long week without my boys!


MISTRESS, I have no reason to be afraid of my boss! HE's a really easy going guy. But for some reason.. it must be the authority he carries???

BRONY, drivers on cell phones .. trying to park or back up... IT JUST MAKES ME NUTS!!!

ANTHONY, See ya next week! Oh and becareful of the hot instructor.