Thursday, October 19, 2006

Waiting for the Vacation Chaos!!!



It's almost time for our annual pilgrimage to the snow,South Lake Tahoe! This happens the week between Christmas and New Years. All I can think of, is a week with no work!
Every year I tell myself "I'm going to learn to ski" and every year, I don't. (I'm a little bit of a chicken...plus I don't want to make a total fool of myself- I'm a bit klutzy) But it's nice to get away from the phones, grab a good book or two, and a whole lot of gambling money!I like to gamble-I suck but I gamble just the same. Hubby likes it cuz you can smoke inside!!!! "Toto, I don't think we're in California anymore" Which it's really wierd to see people smoking inside... Living in Cali, it's just not done anymore.. o.k. it's illegal, too!
The last time we went, we were snowed in an extra day. The very pristine picture is what we got to look at while we where waiting in line on Highway 80 for 5 hours while they cleared the roads. The very snowy, stormy, picture is what we were driving away from ... It was an adventure to say the least! OH Can I say... I'm so proud of myself I could actually down load these photos!!!! I'm not a total dweeb!

2 comments:

Charles Trankina said...

Hey Bananas, skiing in Lake Tahoe sounds like a blast! Just go down the bunny hill and do the snow plow. Don't forget to twirl your arms around :-)

bananas62 said...

Snow Angels are good too!!!