Thursday, October 12, 2006


Thirteen Things Ann did that will change her life and get her through this mid-life chaos!


1 Told hubby... quit drinking... that's it.. or I'm gone. It was rather empowering and he definitely got the message - He's 6 days sober!

2.I'm sticking really well to my diet. I'm wearing a size smaller. (KINDA)

3.Told my daughter (with the job)NO I DON'T HAVE $20.00 FOR HER USE HER OWN MONEY! HELLO???? AM I WRONG HERE?

4. Since losing the weight I have lost, I'm sleeping better -ANN'S GRUMPY WHEN SHE'S TIRED!

5. Switched from the classic rock station to Alternative! Hinder is an awesome band.

6. Hooking up with old friends-still looking for 1 (R.C.S.) however, it's o.k. if I don't find him - and soon I will start believing this.

7. I'm letting the youngest (12) to hang out with friends on school nites(only until like 7pm), provided homework is done.

8. Trying to stop stressing about thnings I can't change and joyful for those I can.

9. Trying to blog more, but as I have mentioned the 12 year old doesn't share my computer.--- doesn't share MY COMPUTER hummm there is something wrong with that statement.!!!

10. Embracing the roll of NONI-(Grandma) I love this role so much! there is something to be said when there is a cranky baby and I don't have to take care of her! I can just play with her and give her back to her mommy!!!!

11. Walk away from the office when I am at my wits end! Right Kim!? Yes, I "took my ball and went home" the other day, cuz I was so ticked off.. can these people not communicate with me?!!!!!!!!!!

12. Quit being so judgmental of people. I have done this and those people who sit in the front pew at mass (and seemed rather... upity, and self righteous )are actually very nice. Go figure huh?

13. Read Truewifeconfessions daily and know that It could always be worse!!




Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, IÂ’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. ItÂ’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: