Thursday, September 14, 2006


Thirteen Things Ann prays for - maybe not in the biblical sense, however !


1…. My girls to get a grip on life and realize, the world is theirs, it's up to them on how to use it.

2. A totally clean house for like, a whole day! This would mean everyone will have to pick up after themselves... Novel concept huh?!

3. A day, maybe a week all to myself, with a big pile of books and a big overstuffed chair and an unlimited supply of Java chip Frapps from Starbucks with a double shot, how bout delivered by a hot Italian! I have one in mind. ;-)

4. To be able to get totally drunk with my friends, and have someone take care of me for a change, when I'm unloading the contents of my stomach. O.K... I really am a cheap drunk... it's wouldn't take much!

5. A certain someone to make the move... that's all I can say.

6. Skinny, I pray to be skinny! Ok maybe like a size... 12.. I'm good with that! I'm working on it..but it's going too damn slow.

7. Another Nip/Tuck marathon! Paging... Dr Christian Troy????

8. QUIET!!!! the TV while a good invention, does it really have to always be on so much and so loud.

9. Ball Room Dance lessons .. oh and Stacy Kebblers legs! God was good to that girl!

10. A handsome Italian-again, I have one in mind, to take those ball room dance lessons with.

11. To walk into Dillards and buy whatever I wanted-dreamer!

12. My log cabin by the lake...I don't care what lake as long as it's by the lake!

13. A hot, steamy, passion filled weekend. With my Dreamy Italian! I wish he knew!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



2 comments:

Jennfactor 10 said...

I'm there with you on all of them --italians have brown eyes, right? Make sure yours has a brother!

bananas62 said...

Alot of them do.. however, My family is from the north.. hence the light complexion and blue eyes!!!! Definately... he will, have like ... 4 brothers.!!!! See I have one specific Italian in mind!