Saturday, September 09, 2006


Thirteen Things about What Ann likes about Ann, this could be kind of tough



So the challenge from Denise was to think of 13 things we like about ourselves...


1Â…. I am a good mom, inspite of it all! I would hate to be a kid in this day and age, I try to be the kind of mom, mine really wasn't. I couldn't talk to her about sex, music, and other various issues... my girls do...Scaryy as it may be, sometimes I want to put my hands over my ears .... laa laaa laa laaa. but, I don't. I think my girls respect that.

2. I am a good wife, who doesn't nag,(though, I should in some cases) I hate nagging wives.. OMG. If I turn into one of those... just get the gun and shoot me!

3. I am a good friend. I have friends from Kindergarten still- Vic, Darren, Kerrie Liz from 3rd grade. Jeannine and Teresa since 10th

4. I am a loyal employee. It's a good quality...I will always have my boss's back. I owe him that.

5. I am a strong female, and I would like to think a strong female roll model to my girls. They could become a bit more independent but, it will come in time. My youngest is more like me in that respect.

6. I am a good daughter. I spend every Saturday helping my mom with shopping, house work and laundry and other stuff...With minimal bitching, from either of us.

7. I'm not beautiful, but I'm not unfortunate looking, either. Ok I'm vain. I like the comments I get when It's just me and my granddaughter on an outing.... Oh your daughter is sooo cute! YOUR GRANDDAUGHTER? you don't look old enough... Yes, I love my EGO to be stroked, who cares if they are just being nice.

8. I like I have lost 16 pounds in the last 2 months... well,,, I still have some more to lose but it hasn't been that hard this time, Why, I wonder? What could be the motivation?

9. I'm creative, not as much as I used to be, but getting back into the groove.

10.I am always open to new things...still getting the courage to ski-I'm a little nervous about that still, willing to try. I think... o.k. I'm sitting on the fence on that one.

11. I'm slightly Obsessive/Compulsive... Kimmy, you know what I'm talking about. It's a good thing, to some degree, but I'm probably making you nuts!

12. I'm not an emotional wreck! I sometimes find it hard to deal with people who can cry on cue... just bugs the hell out of me! It's all so fake.

13. I love life! I love the challenges it brings, the happiness and even the sadness. I try to keep in mind that we need TO ENJOY LIFE, AS THIS IS NO DRESS REHERSAL!!!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, IÂ’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. ItÂ’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



3 comments:

ditzymoi said...

you are all those things and more!

however being slightly obsessive compulsive myself... it doesnt bother me ? i wouldnt trade our corner of work heaven for any other :)

Jennfactor 10 said...

This is not a dress rehearsal...love that.

bananas62 said...

I love ya guys!!!!

a