Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Fellow Taurians UNITE!!!

TAURUS- The Enduring One…
Charming but aggressive, Can come off as boring, but they are not. Hard workers. Warm-hearted. Strong, has endurance. Solid beings that are stable and secure in their ways. Not looking for shortcuts. Take pride in their beauty. Patient and reliable. Make great friends and give good advice. Loving and kind. Loves hard passionate. Express themselves emotionally. Prone to ferocious temper-tantrums. Determined. Indulge themselves often. Very generous.

Ok, So I hate when I get these emails; please pass along or you’ll have bad luck for the rest of your life…Gads! I really don’t think I need anymore bad luck in my life!
I am however, sharing with you TAURUS! This description, out of all the descriptions of Taurians is by far the most accurate of me!

I am Strong willed, determined and I do love to indulge myself in my many different quirks; and I love to feel secure in; relationships, future and with myself. (notice how I put myself last in that statement? Not good)

Am I a great friend? Yes, I do believe so! I still have friends, from oh lets see, Pre School! While time may fly and we don’t see each other often, the Internet has become a lifeline between myself and my childhood friends as well as helping me locate some lost friends. (Although sometimes I have to wonder if this was a good thing or a bad thing. Friendships have to work two ways or they just don’t work. Have I set myself up for a broken heart, somedays I feel, yes I have)

Am I prone to ferocious temper-tantrums? ABSO-FRICKEN-LUTELY!!! (I wish, sometimes I could really let those who deserve my "wrath" have it 100% they might reconsider their actions.) I do have a very short Italian fuse, another thing that I am working on in 2008

I am generous to a FAULT. Some might actual call me an idiot! I do like to think I'm,‘warm-hearted, and generous” and these are qualities many people don’t have, without expecting something in return. I don’t but, perhaps maybe I should rethink this one!

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I've only found that half of what they say about Cancers is suitable to me, but you figure this one description is going to be describing millions of people...so its going to hit the nail on the head a few times.