Wednesday, July 26, 2006

BAR SCENE CHAOS.. I FORGOT WHAT IT WAS LIKE

Has is ever struck you that when Grown men get together for beers, they tend to revert back to their teen years? I wouldn’t have believed it so much if I hadn’t seen it with my own eyes!

Last weekend, hubby and I are in a bar meeting up with his coworkers.. We all met there to hang out with a former co-worker who moved out of state. He was back visiting his kids, family etc. Cool. I like hanging out with these guys, there almost all married and I know their wives we’re all friends it’s all cool. This evening, I am the token female! No big deal. It’s kind of fun. Because I don’t drink, and am always the designated driver, my nickname is now…”Double D” hey, let your imagination run!

There is a new employee, who I haven’t met yet, but he seems ok, seems like a nice guy. wears his wrangler jeans VERY WELL and is not really hard on the eyes either.(no, I wasn’t looking to fix up any of my single friends, or anything, it was just an observation) He is fairly new in the singles scene after about 18 years of marriage. So he’s on the look out for a little piece of tail.

So, I hear him talk to another friend, about the blonde at the end of the bar. I casually glance toward that direction-.OH MY GAWD! I will lovingly refer to her from here on out as “Rode hard put away wet” or “RHPAW.” Him…” Wrangler jeans”. He, Wrangler was telling co-worker guy.. how much he like to get with this Piece~ And Starts staring at her, kind of like that love sick puppy look that Horny teenagers get… The night goes on and the booze is flowing on, almost all have a heat on.

Wrangle gets to meet RHPAW. Wrangler then proceeds to go out in the parking lot with RHPAW. Then the men folk in our group start talking… I swear to God, I felt like I was with my girlfriends, with all the gossip and speculation that was going on. About 5 minutes later they come back in.. not compatible? Doubtful. He that quick,? She that Good? Doubtful again. She then goes out on the dance floor with another woman and leaves him standing by the wall.? HUM…….Then he starts telling hubby his plans for this woman-hubby, who was not impressed with her at all, was like, Dude, why her, when you have 3 fairly nice looking women at the bar….???(I’ts ok hubby has good taste!) Wrangler checked them out but still chose RHPAW… and after the dancing was over they were at it again. It started to get late and we said our good byes. We knew there would be good smut on Monday!

And not to be disappointed, there was. As it turned out she was his third woman of the evening. Which to some must be a conquest, to others might be a “gross out” especially if they all looked like RHPAW. Much was shared about this woman and her … talents but hubby would share only that…she could suck the chrome off a tale pipe. MAN oh MAN!!!! The bar scene…too funny!!!

1 comment:

bananas62 said...

I hear ya on that one! He's very boastful of his conquests...his coworkers are like, " Dude grow up your not a teenager anymore!"