Saturday, July 15, 2006

Saturday evening Chaos!... not really

Do you ever wonder what it is about mom sitting at the computer,that bugs the family? It's something like Mom on the phone. Nobody wants your attention or really even knows your alive, until, you look like you've got some down time.
So, to prove my theory correct, my 12 year old is watching WWE or RAW or one of those wrestling shows, hubby is watching the ball game and grandbaby is sleeping... well like a baby, and baby's mommy is at work.
I've been running allllll day long since about 7 am and I've been dying to get on line to see what Jen and Kim have added to their blogs, check e-mail, and maybe even google myself ( I know , get a life)hit e bay or hit the food network's shows I missed today. So I'm sitting at my computer with Kenny Loggins singing in my ear..and all is good and then...
I GET
MOM!!!! I think I need my appendix ( I apologize if I'm spelling this wrong)taken out, says the 12 year old
hummm I say
Mom, I've been having this pain all day.
let me stop here and explain, my 12 year old is a bit of a DRAMA QUEEN
Where does it hurt?
on this side
where?
on this side it's been hurting all day
Honey?
Yes, Mom?
your appendix is on the other side
oh, it's been hurting on my other side too... as she giggles her way back to the couch!
and then she's back
MOM,I know what city John Cena ( a cute wrestler)lives!
You do?
YEAH!!! All excited,now I can go there (somewhere back east) and tell him I love him and stalk him.
Honey?
YEs, mom.
You can't stalk people, it's against the law.
why, I'm going to marry him someday!
yes, but you can't stalk him.
oh
I know you think mom's a poop, but there are some things you just can't do
back to the couch
goofy kid!
now as I write this, the little stinker keeps popping in over my shoulder trying to read what I'm writing! She would do the same thing if I was on the phone, too!
goofy kid!!
Happy Saturday!!

2 comments:

Jennfactor 10 said...

But 'cha know what? It DOES sound like a happy Saturday. Days like that are heaven, aren't they?

ditzymoi said...

We will never be lonely will we?
And mostly I think thats a really good thing !