Thursday, July 20, 2006


Thirteen Things about Bananas 62



1…."Bananas" is a nickname I've had since I was 15, my real name is Ann, oh and 62 is the year I was born.

2.... I'm Italian by Heritage. But I'm proud to be an American! There is no whereelse I would want to live.

3.... I always had great 80's hair! Big and permed!... not so much anymore though

4.... I love the The MoodyBlues, Styx, REO Speedwagon and many other 80's bands

5... I think I could be stuck in the 80's and be happy!

6...In September I will have been married for 20 years!

7.... My mom is one of the strongest women I know. I saw her become a widow after 23 years of marriage and have to go back out into the work force, not an easy task for someone almost 50 at the time. But she did it!!!

8... My husband said it was 'love at first sight" for him... I didn't really like him at firest.

9.... When people asked my mom if she planned to remarried? (Which by the way, is very rude) She would always reply, "Why? I was married to the BEST!"

10.. I think my mouse, to the computer is possessed... my "little arrow" seems to move by it's self.

11... I miss my dad and think that he would have gotten a kick out of his two great -granddaughters! He's watching from above with is grandson.

12... If I could meet just one person, I think it would be TED NUGENT! He's proud to be an American! "everyday is the 4th of JULY!" You're awesome!

13.... I would like to tell the only Male who ever broke my heart "thank you!" You made me realize just what I wasn't looking for in a relationship!... "Kurt, thanks I really hope your not on your 3rd or 4th marriage by now.!" you were kind of a controlling prick!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



1 comment:

Jennfactor 10 said...

WooHoo! I'm glad you're doing the 13 thing...It's fun to read everyone's lists...Great job, chicky! Happy Thursday!