Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I'm sooooo Happy!!!!

Hey you guys!!! I'm back and better than before! Yes, I did it I went 'BALLS TO THE WALL" so to speak! I got my laptop! I was sooo darn tired of fighting for the computer time that Last week I oredered a new laptop from Dell. I got it yesterday and I 'm having sooo much fun! I still haven't figured out the whole wireless thing and I will have to have my friend come and fix me up because that is way over my head. But I'm a happy camper!!!!! So I will be back to blogging form in no time!!!

7 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Yay! Welcome back! We missed ya :)

Barbara said...

Hi Ann,
Yeah, Everyone was wondering where you were !!.
That's great for the new laptop.;

we missed you ! :)

Pendullum said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!
Looking forward to happy adventures with your laptop computer ...

ditzymoi said...

yayyyyyyyyyyyy a lap top! i want one too!!!

Anthony said...

Ahhh ... the freedom of the laptop! Our county is studying county-wide WiFi, so we may soon be wireless as well. I'll be a laptop guy then, for sure!

bananas62 said...

First off, I love you guys for missing me!!!! (Right now you have no idea how that makes me feel!)
Yes, I've entered a whole new wave of techonology... loving the laptop however, very confused about the router thing...not able to get it running correctly and getting a tad frustrated(ok PISSED OFF) but... somewhere it will work itself out!!

SpanishGoth said...

Shit - if you get stuck, mail me - it's what I do, when I'm not taking the piss out of organised religion (they don't pay me for that)

Good on you - and may the force of wi-fi be with you