Wednesday, May 09, 2007

IM IT AGAIN!!!

This is it: Bananas (Ann) from A to Z…

Thanks Mistress…

A)Available or Single… isn’t this the same? No, I don’t think it is…hum… Yes, I suppose I’m available, but no I’m not single…** hummmm***
B)Best Friend…My sister, Debi. And Liz, we’ve been friends since the 3rd grade and I would consider Denise one of my best friends, we’ve been friends for the last 15 or so years… she knows things, like I don’t care for her husband. I can’t just have one… they are all my best friends for different reasons!
C)Cake or Pie…While both are just wrong for this Italian girl cuz, it will just go straight to my A**, I love Tiramisu and Italian Rum Cake. But alas, I must not indulge… too much cake makes for too much Ann!~
D)Drink of Choice…I love Ice water not a big fan of soda, though, it would be Diet Pepsi if I do drink soda., I hate diet coke.… oh and Jack Daniels Straight!!! Gothman…Prost! **as she slams back the shot, and she’ll be slamming back a few on the 10th Gothman, join us for pizza and shots!**
E)Essential Items…Hair straightener, Make up (Make up whore) my laptop, my cell, my contacts/glasses, CD’s, my CAR!!!
F)Favorite Color … Red is the only color for this gal! Black comes in a close second,
G)Gummi Bears or Worms…Bears…SOUR in all honesty, I’d rather have Jelly Bellys…
H)Hometown…Stockton, CA the Big Valley
I)Indulgence…oh… can’t let you guys know that!*thinking and smiling to herself*. oh alright, Hammock set up in the backyard, trashy novel and nice summer day and lots of quiet, come in at a close second!
J)January or February.. January, new year, fresh start and WINTER!!!
K)Kids…3
L)Life is incomplete without…LOVE, LAUGHTER, family and friends
M)Marriage Date…September 20, 1986
N)Number of Siblings…. 1 sister, she’s older
O)Orange or Apples… Apples… with Carmel yummy!!! Never baked however, ick…. Whose idea was it to bake fruit? That’s just wrong…
P)Phobias…Heights, though I love look out the window while in a plane. And this one is really weird… Not the fear of dying, I’m cool with that, but the fear no one would come to my funeral? I know stupid huh?
Q)Quote…”A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.” Oh and this is my new favorite one, too… “I’d like to check you for ticks…” Brad Paisley ***smiling to herself as she thinking about…***
R)Reasons to Smile… Hooking up with an old friend.**smiling like a giddy teenager..** Watching Baby K sleep…Knowing my girls are turning into some very interesting young adults… Little S is more insightful than she lets on…and this scares the hell out of me. She’s very smart.
S)Season…Winter!!! Fireplace, good book or a baileys and coffee (lots of whipped cream) and someone special to share it with.
T)Tag Three…Anthony you are off the hook, I wont do this to you..but I know your answers would be fun!!!….But I will hit up Jennifer, Barbara and anyone who wants to play!
U)Unknown fact about me…I am a horrible liar, I can’t lie, it’s just doesn’t happen, I stutter, choke and well, it’s not pretty, so suffice it to say.. what you get from me is the truth…My mom always knew when I would lie, besides why lie, your gonna get caught anyway.
V)Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals… I could easily become a vegetarian, however, I like a good Filet Mignon once in a while.
W)Worst Habit…I procrastinate more than I should, and while I read, I twirl my hair.
X)X-rays or Ultrasound…Ultrasound, I suppose, neither if possible. I’ve had both neither are unpleasant.
Y)Your Favorite Foods…Chicken ceasar salad, Pizza, anything with tons of Cheese…(Italian or Mexican)
Z)Zodiac…Taurus, BABY yeah!!! May 10th!!!!

OK there ya go you guys, 26 more boring facts about me…

6 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Oh..Happy B-day a few hours early!!

bananas62 said...

Thanx Mistress!!! Gearing up for what is going to be an awesome day!!!

Barbara said...

Hi Ann,
Aloha ! OK, you were nice enought to do my book tag, so I'am game.I must be in a "meme mode"; I'am doing another one that you will soon be able to read... You will discover 5 other bloggers that you might not know yet.
I loved reading about you A-Z; thanks to Mistress !
Happy B-day, too :)

ditzymoi said...

Happy Happy Birthday Ann!! I love you and miss you *big hugs*

Anthony said...

Wow - Jack straight! I'm surprized you need that hair straightener.

bananas62 said...

Hey Guys! thanks for the birthday wishes! it was a perfect birthday!!! see my next post!

Anthony... always have to have my hair straightner... I think I could possibly do without the JD for at least another year!... see my next post!!!!