Monday, May 14, 2007

So Concludes This Birthday Weekend! Gothman, this shot's for you!!!!


So, this is it folks! The birthday weekend is over, I have turned another year older(no wait, never older,I turned another year wiser!) and baby K has turned a year!
This has been an incredible weekend, though it started on Thursday, but man am I glad it's over!
Thursday was my birthday!!!! Yeah!!! I worked half a day, and then so stared the fun, I had lunch with an wonderful friend and then went to watch Little G bowl, then pizza and shots! One of Little G's bowling mates' father's was also celebrating his birthday as well, and so started the party! I kept up with him, a "seasoned" partyer, I suspect, 7 shots for 7 shots!!! JD straight! I probably should have stopped at shot number 4, put pushed on to #5, by #6, I was feeling no pain and well, by #7 I felt nothing, my face was numb! I woke up at 2am with a flipping head ache and stomach ache, thought I would die...MY OWN FAULT! Took some Excedrin, which worked for the headache, but the stomach was on it's own...I pushed on, took my mom to the dentist, went to work, took baby K to CHUCK E. CHEESE FOR HER BIRTHDAY ... ICK!!!!
Went shopping for baby K's birthday party the next day and made salads. etc....
Saturday, got up and walked my 3 miles, and got ready for the party and then was out in the park for 6 hours, finished up there, went to dinner, then hit the Ron White Comedy Show, which was hilarious! came home and went to sleep only to start my Mothers day, pretty much the the same way! Crap! There was a lot of activity going on... I'm glad it's Monday and I have to go to work! I can actually catch my breath!!!

8 comments:

Barbara said...

Hi Ann,
Many happy returns to you :))
I'am excited seeing you up there with your hubby !
I hope you got a few nice gifts from your family. On the otherhand... a hangover is not a gift !
You take care and I'll throw you a few of these - XXOO , down to Cal.

See you soon,

The Mistress of the Dark said...

7 shots and I'd be a dead girl. Sounds like your b-day was a hoot!

Anthony said...

Wow -- a tip of the old cap for the 7 JD's.

Have you tried Gentleman Jack? It's supposed to be even smoother. I bet you could do 8 of those! ;-)

bananas62 said...

Hey Barbara, Thanks!!! But that's not my hubby... too much hair to be my hubby... hee hee hee...I was spoiled as usual for my day!

Hey Andrea...Yepper, the B-D was a big hoot! I had a blast and I'm quite surprised that I made it to shot #7 myself!!

Hey Anthony... I can't believe I lasted through 7 shots... my stomach wasn't too happy with me.. but I survived!.. I have never tried Gentleman Jack ,but there is always next year!!!! You up for the challenge? :-) See ya in Cali next May!!!

Pendullum said...

Late to the party... as always!!!
Happy Happy Birthday you 7 Shooter gal ya!!!

bananas62 said...

Hey Pen!~ Better late than never! Here we saved you some pizza and a shot!.. oh wait.. sorry, I did that shot... glad you could make it!

SpanishGoth said...

HA - amateur! 7 shots ? seven bottles more like.

Welcome to Goth World - shit loads of hair too ;-)

Happy birthday honey

bananas62 said...

Gothman! yep I am an amateur, and totally surprised I could do the 7th shot! I will have to work my way up to your standards!!! *shaking my head at that one...***

hugs back to ya!!!