Sunday, May 06, 2007

I'm finally up and running!!!!

I love my laptop! I'm feeling a tad stupid, however, because it is just abit different from my desktop. But I'm working out the kinks. Little G sits and looks at it, like a puppy sitting at his master's feet at the dinner table waiting for scraps of food to drop...She is upset that mom is being so mean by not letting her "play" on the computer. OH well life's a bitch and... so is mommy!
The day I got it I brought it home and tried to get it all set up to be in the wireless mode. OH ok like that was going to happen! I spent about an hour reading the directions, plugging, unplugging cables, cursing, then I called my friend who's husband dabbles in this type of crap... he's couldn't walk me through it. So he came over to the house on Saturday and HOOKED ME UP!!! IT'S OFFICIAL FOLKS, I'M WIRELESS!!!!
Gothman, I thank you for your offer to 'hook me up" I will keep this information, should I need further assistance!!! Your awesome to offer to help me out 1/2 way around the world!!!

2 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Yay! You're up and running...and you're it too..cos I tagged you for an meme :)

Pendullum said...

Hey, I know I commented...
It got eaten up AGAIN????
So how is your new true looooooove???