Thursday, August 28, 2008

We interrupt this sleep for....A...Dream?

They say that people dream every night. If that's the case, I usually have no recollection of such dreams, though I have been known to wake up in a cold sweat from a nightmare here or there. For the most part, I don't seem to have such dreams. until now.
Since my surgery, I've been taking Vicodin to manage pain...and I sleep like a baby! I fall into such a deep sleep, I actually seem to be having dreams and remembering them in the morning! Some are very strange, involving some crazy ass people, serial killers and the likes .... others are including my friends, family and situations I've never found myself in before. HUM...
I would seriously love to have someone analyze my dreams of late, because they are so freaking bizarre!

But lets think about the following:
The one thing I'm not dreaming of is WORK!!! Does this mean I love not being at work!!!

For the once I'm not having that dream; you know this one...you come back from Christmas vacation and can't remember the combination to your locker

I am dreaming about hanging out with my friends and while we're are all single in my dreams, we're all the present day age.

I have dreamt about my best friend going back to his abusive relationship...that breaks my heart, mostly because in reality, I know he longs to be at that location, no matter how much he denies it.

I don't know how or why a mass Serial killer came into my dreams, as I harbor no hostility towards anybody, well, so much that I'd want to kill them....


Anyway, I'm liking this Vicodin stuff, and will be sad when I will have no excuse to use it... but until then...I'm getting great sleep, and some entertainment too!

No comments: