Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Day 2 On the Road to Recovery!

Ok, I promise I wont start all my postings this way! It just seemed appropriate this time... Day 2 and I'm sick of just all tv! sick of the news, Judge Judy, Montel, Maury, Janice Dickenson's Modeling Agency, (Man, someone needs to let her know... Her plastic surgeon sucks! She used to be so pretty, now she seems like a haggard bitch-who is mean to everyone... If that's the real world..No thanks!) Though, I'm loving REBA reruns! There is something about Barbara Jean that totally cracks me up!

I've come a few conclusions: I) I love my naps! Never being one to nap in the middle of the afternoon, or any other time of day... I think I could like this... the house is clean, I don't need to do laundry, I don't need to do anything 'cept recuperate II) I get to open the mail, a small rush, but hey, I'll take what I can get! III) Catching up on my buddy Vic's blog... Lucky guy, at the tender age of 46, life handed him some lemons and this guy made Lemonade !! He and his wife (Char) are now touring the country in their motor home visiting thier relatives more regularly than most people do, or in some cases want too. He recently told the tales of taking the grandkids with them and what fun they had! Vic I enjoy your tales, keep them coming! IV)I have a new found love for Vicodin, I find they actually help me sleep deep and I dream like dreams every nite! I know.... I only have 1 refill left so I'm not going nuts on them or anything!
I think the most important thing I've learn to do is relish in the quiet that surrounds me during the day that I so desperately need!

Til tomorrow!



No comments: