Thursday, September 13, 2007

HAS IT REALLY BEEN A MONTH???

Hey Guys!
I'm looking at my last post and see it's been almost a month since I last signed on! I signed on this morning (and yes, it 12:30am) and almost couldn't remember my password, what a spazzz! Alas,here I am! Yes, I should be asleep as I will be up in about 4.5 hours, but I needed to let you know, Ann is still among the living!
What's new, you ask?
Well, I could say, "not much", but I would be lying, I could go into detail, but, that would be boring. So suffice it to say, a lot has been going on!


Yes, my friends this would be Harry Wayne Casey or as you 70's kids would know him as K.C. of K.C. and the Sunshine Band!!!!! Oh my God!!! He played at the State Fair, in Sacramento at the end of August, my friend Liz and I went, we were like 11 rows from the stage! OMG!!!! I felt like I was 15 again!!!! It was awesome or I guess I should say Groovy? Cool? (though it was hardly cool that day! 108 degrees that day...0 so much for looking all...sexy ! Not with sweat running down your back and other places! The first words out of his mouth was "damn it's hotter than hell, here!" The crowd went wild! That didn't seem to stop KC from giving us a most excellent show! He announced to the younger members of the audience..." for those too young to know who I am, I'm your mother's Justin Timberlake!" Again the crowd loved it.! His back up singers were fabulous and his dancers, well, I'm thinking they had been pole dancers in a previous life... But the show was incredible and he still has it for being 57! Still dances like a "white boy", but who cares! that night he was 30 years younger and so was I!!!!



Football season has snuck in again! GO BEARS!!!! That's me and baby K, Suited up and ready!!!! Not the best picture of Nonni, but oh well!!! It's game day!!!!! Well, it was not the best game, but the way I figure it is, they have one gratuitous bad game and then it's back to a 15-1 season! Go Bears!
How About Kevin Everette! Man, it seems that he's beaten some serious odds there! from "we're not sure hes going to make it to, He's never going to walk again to it's a miracle! It looks like while his career could be at an end, His life isn't! And that's really all that's important! Godspeed Kevin!
I was in my first football pool last week....I suck! I had some help with my picks. Rob,(my cute Italian) now knows I pick a team based on less than athletic ability and more like , hummmm I like jeff fisher, he's cute or .... I can't stand that quarter back he's a jerk, that coach is an arrogant prick (I'm hoping that's an endearing quality, since I know "Jack "about sports! Which is how I also pick my NASCAR driver, Elliot Sadler!Baby is adorable! plus he looks good in RED!)etc. and well, of course I picked my boys from Chicago, cuz, they're my Boyz! Come on Rexy, I'm in your corner!!! I though, have grown to love Payton Manning! He's a total crack up! I love his humor...he's on Bob and Tom in the Morning , oh my God he's hilarious!

Summer is done and School is in! little G is now in the 8th Grade, and will be doing the 8th grade trip to Washington DC next month! She's excited yet a bit nervous about the Plane. I tried to assure her she'll be fine! 1000's of planes fly everyday without any problems...She'll have a blast!

Anyway friends I just looked at the clock and it's really late I can just go to be to get up in a short 3 hours and spend another relaxing day at the job! We're preparing for a huge 2 week audit.... funny thing is we've known about this audit since February and everyone NOW is stressing about it as it will begin next Monday! Geez people get a grip!

And how are you guys doing? I've missed you and I will promise to stay in better contact!




2 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Welcome back! KC was in Pittsburgh last summer. My Fishy did an interview with him...meaning KC was a Pickle Person!!!

bananas62 said...

Hey Mistress! I swear I have become a total work a holic again! I can't believe it's almost the end of Septmeber! I'm back to 11 hour days again. Yes, KC was awesome!!!! lucky fish! I would like to interview him!!! How is your fishy anyway!???