Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Can you frickin believe this????

Welp, I finally got my car back from the Kia Dealership last Saturday after they had it for the last 2 weeks! They have fixed my little vehicle! Yeah!!!!! I was very happy that I could pick it up last Friday... the final bill....$25.00!!! Kia took care of everything else! New Radiator, new fan blades, new head gasket, they worked on my cylinders and the 25 bucks was for the new spark plugs that were replaced! Cool!.. I get into my little car and wow what a difference from, the last time I drove it! Check engine light sensor...NOT ON!!! cool deal! I made sure that they knew if that little sensor light came on again they would see me very soon! They said no problem, we'll be here! Cool deal! I leave the dealership smiling like I was driving away a brand new car!!!!!! I was so happy to have my little Kia back... then it happened... I'm on the "5" on my way to Sacramento, on Sunday nite... yes, a day and a half later and look down at the dash... and guess what...Yep you got it.. the Check engine sensor is shining brightly at me!!!!! DAMN!!!! Thought they got it right this time! Apparently not... Needless to say... my little Kia will be visiting them again..... and again, until they get it right.! They've been great to say the least and I think they know I'm not the average "female car owner" I try to speak with them intelligently when I do speak with them, and not in some sort of "I'm a blonde" type of fashion! I'll keep you updated!
Have you ever heard of the word. TURBID? I'm doing this new thing ... I go to the Websters Dictionary.com word of the day and learn a new word. One day last week the word was Turbid... you know...Muddy, unclear..... think about it, it sounds... like the perfect work for unclear.... Muddy, if you will. I have actually now used this word a couple of times in describing some people .... hum.... plus it just never hurts to learn something new.... correct???
I recently completed a 14 hour CAL/OSHA training course! It was very intense and very informative..... we as Californians, though have to take everything to the extreme! Human Resources in California is a hoot, to say the least!
Little S started her externship as a Medical Assistant last week. Needless to say she has been to 4 different places... the first two because they found out she was pregnant ( I guess these perticualr Dr. 's offices didn't allow this condition... however illegal it is) and then she went to another place and the Dr yelled at her the first day....hummmmmmm I tried to tell her that Dr.s think of themselves slightly higher than God...she left after the second day... then she started at another place and absolutley loves it! loves the Dr., staff and the patients...One guy today told her... "you're the pretty blonde, my son told me about." That did it..... She's hooked!
Little G is now officially in the 8th grade...Lord, have mercy on my soul.... she's becoming quite the teenager.... it's funny to watch... and it's funny because she's acting like little S... Little S just denies this fact and shakes her head! too funny!!!!!
Baby K started a new day care last week as well..... Did I tell you she got kicked out of the other one... for bitting? GADS! Oh well, she's got a stubborn streak...is this a bad thing?????



5 comments:

Barbara said...

Hi Ann,
Nice to have your news, but not good news for the Kia!!
What is happening ?! You are going to have to fill us in.
As for the rest of your news, life is going on; nice to hear that things are working out fine for your daughter at her new work place. Way to go !

Try to stay cool, and take care.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I had a car that had that happen quite a bit. If they did engine work..maybe they didn't connect all the wires or that one is loose. Trust me..I know this :) My Grand Lemon had about 5 oxygen sensors before they found out what was really wrong.

ditzymoi said...

gotta love a warranty like that!
great to hear about the job and stuff i hope it works out, ill keep my fingers crossed!
i emailed you about the computer ...let me know what you want to do!

love you lots

SpanishGoth said...

Mini-Gothess tried the biting thing and it didn't work so she beat the shit out of the other girl.

I would point out that the 'other girl' was 4 years older, picking on Mini-Gothesses' friend from the same class and thus deserved it. I got called to the school and asked to explain my daughter's behaviour:

"Well, I would have done it myself but that would be bullying right?"

Bwahahahahaha

bananas62 said...

Barbara! Bon Jour mon Ami! Je regret my absence... it's been a hell of a month!!! The Kia is tres bon!

Mistress! I've missed you as well!!! The car thing is so frustrating.. you never get it back quite the way you left it...oh well..

Kimmy! Cars and computers! If I didn't have to share either, I'd be ok. I'm still on the fence on the old dell...it's sitting right now...but, something needs to be done soon!

My Goth! Baby, I would expect nothing less from a child of your loins! "Don't mess with my friend or you'll have to answer to me!" Baby K loves the new day care and we haven't received one "bite report" !!!!