Monday, May 19, 2008

OK I'll Try This One More Time!!! BITCH,BITCH, BITCH!

Hey All!
I have one question, can anyone answer this for me? WHY THE BLOODY HELL DOES THE WORLD DECIDE WHEN MOM SITS DOWN AT THE DAMN COMPUTER; THAT'S THE TIME TO TALK, ASK QUESTIONS AND IN GENERAL BUG THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF MOM? You know the only reason mom sat down in the first place was because everyone was doing their own thing and in general leaving mom alone!!! GADS!!!
If you notice the dates on my last entry versus the date on my newest entry you will see that approximately 3 months have past!!! 3 MONTHS!!!!
OMG!!! I have no clue who's doing what in my blogging families' lives! I miss my blogging buddies, you've kept me sane believe it or not!
The minute I sit down at the computer : it's like a magnet, BAM! "Hi mom, whatcha doing?"" can you watch the babies for a minute, while I have a life?" "Hon, how was your day?" jeez, which would be great 'cept these conversation start the minute the laptop is opened! Close down the laptop, and it's "oh I guess you were trying to blog,' or "Oh, I guess, I wont bother you, cuz your blogging" "What's good on the email front" 30 minutes people that's all I ask!!!! 30 minutes.!!
All is good right now... one kid is going to sleep, the spouse has just come out of the room one more time...looking annoyed at me.. I'm pretty much used to that; and little S is trying to get the baby to sleep.!!!! Sleep! AW SLEEP!!! Baby K has been out for the last 3 hours!!!! Which is Good!
Something I must do as 430am comes pretty darn quick especially since it's 10:30!!! Any way folks, I'm back and I will try to be a better blogger!!! I do however, need some cooperation!!!!!
Yeah, I know, good luck with that!!!!

2 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Just say no! And lock the door behind you when you are blogging :) Seriously though, everyone needs a few minutes of time to themselves.

bananas62 said...

Hey girlie!!!
Good to see ya stopped by! Yes, I know everyone needs their own space and time to themselves, mine actually happensto be btween 430 and 6am everyday.... I'm at the gym working on the illiptical...they're sleeping and they still don't get it.!!!