Saturday, May 24, 2008

Dishing on Barbie! Ok I want to be Barbie that Bitch has everything!!

OK, I've told you about my daily experience at the gym, I love the gym! My Co-worker, Vick, and I go every morning Monday-Friday, from 5am to roughly 6am. We look like every other woman in there at that time of the morning. One eye open, no make up, and just generally happy to be functioning in the vertical position. (I usually am totally awake 5 minutes into the elliptical)
Our after workout conversations are usually kudos on a good workout and relief that some skinny, skanky "Barbie" isn't there to annoy us just by being.
Oh were we so very wrong! Along about day 3 it happened. In she walked, Barbie, Bitch, she's about 5ft 8 & has not an ounce of fat on her, Barbie make up was perfect, Barbie Hair ,only to complement the perfect Barbie work out clothes! Oh and should I mention she drives a brand new Barbie Jeep, Bitch!
Normally, I try, to find 1 positive thing, rather than all negative things about people. Nope not gonna happen with this Barbie! She walks in the gym with her perfect little pointed Barbie nose in the air, almost with an air of arrogance. Whatever, I'm having trouble finding something positive about her. Jealous you say??? No, I don't think so, Why you Ask...Give me another 6 months at the gym, 4 More inches of height, and I too, can be Barbie! Now,Where's Ken????

No comments: