Monday, October 01, 2007

What to do? what to do?

It's Monday nite and I'm sitting in my house all by myself!!!! Some would be sad, to be sitting in their house all by themselves, on a Monday Nite.
But not me! Tonight I am relishing in quiet solitude! After the last couple of weeks: the audit (which went very well by the way), my 21st anniversary, Little S's 20th Birthday, My mom's birthday, Little S, basically taking baby K and leaving for a week because she feels she's been wronged in some way(whatever). A very dear friend had a pretty intense surgery (And he's doing very well!) Stress eating, the Home computer is down, My laptop isn't compatible with my printer, I can't seem to get the current version drivers to down load from the website.. ah hell! The fun just never stops!!!! I had a (little S induced ) meltdown on Tuesday, called my friend and Cried my eyes out! Actually it felt pretty good. I felt bad since he had just had surgery the Friday before and going through his own crises. But, I thank God he just let me cry!! Told me I was doing the right thing. I wasn't a bad parent and agreed, that it was time she grew the heck up! (those are my words) Life's lessons are learned hard sometimes! So suffice it to say... GOOD BYE SEPTEMBER!!!!!!!
So here it is October 1st!!! I'm sitting in the living room, watching what ever I want, remote control in my possession. My laptop in MY LAP!!! It won't be a long quiet but it will be quiet for awhile!!! It's all Good!!!! Hope your Monday is going as good!!!

9 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I'm always happy to be in the house alone at any given time.

Anthony said...

I'm very comfortable in solitude. As long as there is a counter at some point, like hectic work days or a busy schedule. Othewise, I think the monotony of solitude would be overwhelming.
It's a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.

Crying is good, too. Letting out emotions helps us bring things into perspective. Sometimes, we're overly upset over a little thing, and the reaction to crying helps us sort things out.

Barbara said...

Hi Anne,
Hey, you deserve your break ! I think that if we human beings didn't have either quiet time or other personal time, we would all go bonkers !
You know that I do a lot for others also, with my elderly Dad-in-law. So, sometimes I get to a point where I feel somewhat burnt out. But, I try and do whatever makes me feel good;blogging,net, my genealogy, reading, whatever. And it helps.

Yes, it helps to have a good cry when things get too much.It is healthy to let it out !

I'am glad that the audit went fine. Good job :)

You take care, my friend.

ditzymoi said...

wow .. aloneness i forget what thats like :)
im sorry richard isnt right there to fix your stuff. and i hope your friend is on the mend!

bananas62 said...

Hey Andrea! I did enjoy my "alone" time.
Hey Anthony! I couldn't have said it any better! Though I'm sure there are folks out there that are always alone and would love some of the personal interaction on semi-daily basis.
Bon Jour Barbara! Yes, I hear what your saying! I don't do the crying thing too often, its a rarity for me actually, it freaks everyone out, and fogs my contact lenses!
Kimmy!!!!! our boss came into my office today in his suit!!!! oH YEAH! YOU my dear have the patience of a saint! Or you have some seriously good drugs!!! will be calling you soon lots to "dish"

oh and by the way Little S is having a BOY! Omg! finally a boy in the family!!!!

Pendullum said...

Wish I was there to give you a hug....

Unknown said...

happy anniversary. you deserve it.

Pendullum said...

Hey, where have you been, Jelly Bean??
Missing you!

Soup Waiter said...

not bad for a monkey