Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Truth in Latte!




What Your Latte Says About You



You are easygoing and pretty simple to please. You don't put up a fuss... ever.



You can be quite silly at times, but you know when to buckle down and be serious.



Intense and energetic, you aren't completely happy unless you are bouncing off the walls.



You're addicted to caffeine. There's no denying it.



You are responsible, mature, and truly an adult. You're occasionally playful, but you find it hard to be carefree.



You are complex and philosophical, but you are never arrogant.

4 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

My latte can't say much about me, since I don't drink it :)

Barbara said...

Hey Anne,
I'am a second that is not into latte. I don't drink coffee. You might have though the opposite with me in Europe.
But, I like what your latte says about you :)

Pendullum said...

Too scared to find out...

bananas62 said...

Hey guys!!!!
I can't imagine a day without coffee! oh alright, it's my only vice.... caffine! oh ok there's another one, but I can't let you know what that is!!! hee hee....
Mistress. try a java chip frapp @ starbucks!!! Yum, I tend to take mine with a double shot of esspresso.... Love it though my stomach doesn't like me too much after that!

Barbara!!! No coffe in France??? hummmm Well, I'm quite pleased with what my latte says about me!!! though, it's coffee, black, no frills..... lattes are for sissies!!!!

Pen!
It's been so long!!!!! don't be afraid... take the risk!!!! it would say your a very creative individual who has a knack for sharing incredible stories with her friends!!! see????