Thursday, April 05, 2007

wow... am I really this unhappy???

I just went back to a few entries that I never posted... they all started the same way...stop this ride I want off!!!

That's not the way to start an entry... so, I've been kind of quiet lately. Laying low, perhaps? I started this blog to 1) meet new friends..Anthony, Pendullum, Andrea, My Goth man.. and 2) help blow some steam. But as of late, it all seems so negative. I'm not a negative person, I do believe however, I have let myself get sucked into the "abyss of negativity " I need to step back, re evaluate and throw them all out!!! Let's just say. I'm here. I'm alive, but I really am not a happy camper. I have some serious decisions to make in the next few weeks. Talking seems to fall on deaf ears and blame is always pointed away .... oh alright....I'll admit it....
MY FAMILY IS ALL SCREWED UP AND IT'S ALL MY FAULT!! hee hee actually though that felt good!!!!! all is right with the world again!!! Now we can all go back to doing what we were doing before Mommy lost it!!!
Seriously though, this ostrich can't keep her head in the sand any longer.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can't change and the strength not to go "postal"on someones ass!

I bid you all sweet dreams! Nonni's pooped!!!

3 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Serenity now...Serenity now...I sent Fishy an ecard and gasp...he sent me a thank you back...wow!

Anthony said...

I get into that negativity thing, too. I go back over posts and realize that the blog needs some balance, so I'll write about music or post some pictures of the ballpark to lighten it up. Then, generally, it's back to bitching!

Overall, though, I think that writing about issues is great therapy, and we're probably just looking for a someone who sees things the way we do. It's healthy, really.

bananas62 said...

Mistress, well, he sent a thank you. and while you didn't say it was filled with hatred or not, but maybe, he's trying to apologize???

Men...hummmm

Anthony.. I really miss your unibomber picture!!! I have never found your entries boring or negative!!! I always enjoy the stuff your post!!! But I will admit.. lady golfers do nothing for me~ you make me think, DAMNIT!!

... we're probably just looking for a someone who sees things the way we do.

I am in total agreement and will maybe add ... a someone who acknowledges what we are feeling?