Sunday, April 15, 2007

I know it's been too long... and No, I didn't fall off the face of the earth I went on a road trip!

















Hello dear friends!
I trust all is well with my blogger familia!? The fam and I went on a little road trip this past week.! It was very nice... beach, beach, beach. Though I have come to find out (though I have always known) hubby doesn't listen to me... he'd ask me a question then dismiss me...ME? can you believe that.?? oh well, his loss I suppose! It was nice not being at home and having maid service and not having to worry about anything really.....We hit Aptos, Sausilito (sp?)Stinson Beach, Half Moon Bay and to the wine Country which in itself if fairly ironic since we had 1) little G and 2) neither of us drink wine...hummmmm. but all in all it was a fine time.. throwing you vacation photos... The toes, are mine, relaxing in the sand(no one thinks about taking my pix...I'm not too unfortunate looking, really.) so I have to take my own photo!!! :-) so what if its of my feet.! enjoy!!!

10 comments:

Jennfactor 10 said...

Yay! I am glad to know you're alive!
Cute little toe ring-very saucy!

Anthony said...

Welcome back! I'd like to get a little of that maid service.

ditzymoi said...

tthere you are!!! i was wondering what you were up to missy! ill take an email update at work first thing monday morning :)~

bananas62 said...

Jen.. yepper. that's me Saucy til the very end!!!

Anthony! I loved not having to do laundry, or making beds! But reality is... it' doesn't last too long..

Kimmy! Yes, you will e mail me at work monday..AM lots to dish ....

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I'm jealous...

You saw ocean :(

Barbara said...

Hi Ann,
Yeah, I'am jealous, too ! You make me want to go back to California !! In 2006, we did San Diego & ended up in San Francisco. before returning back.I loved both.

I'am glad that you got in some vacation time, beach sun & all.
Cute, your little tootsies in the sand !

See you soon,

SpanishGoth said...

Yeah - I want some of that servicing a maid thing - very middle-age Henry the 8th thing to do.

Photos - people rarely take them of me either but that's cool cos I don't care.

Oh and your hubby doesn't listen to me either ;-)

SpanishGoth said...

See - I've been asking him to bring me a beer for hours now and yet - NADA

*wanders off to fetch his own beer*

bananas62 said...

Hey Mistress! Yes the ocean!!! it was lovely and while it was raining at home..it was beautiful at the beach!!!

Hey Barbara! I know you have to miss the CALI beaches... Though, I'm sure there are some nice ones in France?

Gothman!!! OH I know..I'm sure he's already drank the 6-pack you asked for... that darn guy! Always rely on yourself, that way you'll never be disappointed!!!!

Pendullum said...

Saucy toes missy!!!