Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Welcome to the Chaos!!!

Welcome to my Blog! I stated it, Why? I'm not a big Talker, I don't really like Small talk, though, some will beg to differ! The "Gift of Gab" Totally skipped me. But I have lots of thoughts, however conservative they may be. I'll try not to speak in the political.

I've Got 2 Friends now Blogging, and they find it to be quite an adequate venting forum. They've made friends and probably a few enemies, but such is life, right? You don't like the TV show...TURN IT OFF!!!!

Maybe this foum will keep me grounded ~ you know find my Happy Place ~ as the Chaos whirls around me and my loved ones, even though, they are part of the chaos..just a very small part and I wouldn't trade them for the world!

Again, here's my blog...

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

ditzymoi said...

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! youre a blogger!!!

bananas62 said...

look at me!!!! yipee!!!! I am at real life blogger!!!! =8-)

Jennfactor 10 said...

WELCOME TO IT! I HOPE YOU HAVE FUN WITH IT!