Wednesday, June 25, 2008

OK, I Know I'm not a idiot, but Damn, I can't seem to figure this stuff out

I have been now trying for several weeks to make my blog more, well, eye appealing. To date, as you can see, I have failed miserably! Time and energy just don't seem to be on my side these days. Don't give up as I may actually do it and you will be most impressed!!!

But while I'm trying to figure that out... let me ask you a question;
If you could get a glimpse into your future, would that change the way you live your present? Now you kind of know what's been going through my head lately. Do I have an answer? I have absolutely no answer for that question. I do know that we control our own destiny; but why are there so many people out there blaming someone else for life not turning out quite the way they had planned...? And while I certainly used to fall into that pattern, I've decided to pull my head out of my a**, get a grip and make some changes in my life. Can I divulge these intimate details? Of course not, but the road to recovery is a long one and over time, perhaps you'll see the changes in me!

I'm hoping for a miracle and I will make it happen!!!

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Aloha Anne,

It's nice to hear from you, my friend.
I'll start in posting order; blog design. I don't know tons more than you. But...
I can suggest that you let a whiz do the design work.There are people who (of course, for a fee) will redesign your blog.I'll drop you a mail to give you what I found...

I hope that things are coming around fine.You just got to take care of biz, one thing at a time.
Believe in yourself.

Big hugs to you
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Barbara said...

Me again...
I don't see an e-mail on your profile. So, here's mine :
barb92(at)gmaildotcom

Maybe we can find someone who will design you a simple but pretty blog.... & hopefully not too $$$$

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Did you try the blog skins site? There's a lot there to choose from and its free. That's where my template is. And all I had to do was copy and paste and put in my sidebar codes.

If you need help email me.

And as I found the road to normalcy is usually found somewhere near a divorce attorney's office.

Pendullum said...

Small steps honey...
But its a road...
and sometimes we see forks in the road and one looks like it is steep and treacherous compared to the meadow...
But the steep and treacherous one could open the mountains to a beautiful beautiful hidden lake, with all kinds of new adventures where the meadow can have evil lurking around the bend...
Sometimes, it takes a great deal of work to get to that peaceful state... but when there... it is appreciated... and savoured...
Thinking of you on your journey and know that i will look up to the stars tonight and hope that you will do the same...and hope that they help lead you to the journey you must take...
Much Love and Peace,
Pendullum