Tuesday, June 12, 2007

YES, DEAR FRIENDS SHE HAS EMERGED FROM THIS CHAOS SHE CALLS HER LIFE!!

Hey you guys! Thanks for caring! In recent days, weeks, it appears, I have sat down at my computer and found, I had nothing interesting to say, and what I did have to say, was not to positive nor anything that could be shared with complete strangers. This doesn't mean I'm calling my blogging buddies complete strangers, (God no, you guys are my Cyber family and I would tell you anything. and I am actually dying to tell you a couple of things, just not yet, however)it's the lookie loos who don't talk but, just read and go on... voyeurs I think is a good word for it. lets' see what can Ann share with her friends!

oh here's one! I learned to jet ski last weekend! And yes, I am totally hooked! I loved the speed, and the wind in my hair and just the rush. It reminds me of being on a motorcycle, before helmet laws came into effect. My little Kia is able to tow a jet ski, so that's not even an issue... right now, MONEY, and hummmm oh yeah Money is the issue. Just kind of a big investment, but I WILL have one by next summer for sure!
The fam went camping with a co-worker & family and some of their friends as well last weekend and got the best tan I have ever gotten! But my skin is so not very happy with me. Being the White girl I am, I'm not really one to tan very well, though one would think my Italian genes would kick in sometime, but, it's never been the case...So... I spf'd my face with Clinique's 40 and spf'd the rest of me with Cliniques 30. It seems extreme for this Cali-girl, however, I dread to think what my skin would've look like had I not taken these pre-cautions! (plus I want to look good when I'm 50!) I love camping but am always ready to go home by the last day, just to shower and sleep in my own bed!!!
I'm still in touch with my long lost love Rob! He's an amazing person. But that's all I'm gonna say. Plus you know I promised you, I would not mention him once I found him again. I'm so very glad I found him. Everyone should know someone like him! He is such a caring, compassionate person, I'm very lucky to have him back in my life! OK now, I'm done... I reserve the right to talk about him again, however! He makes me smile .... Alot!
I'm almost done with my H/R program I think I have 4 or 5 more weeks left! Thank God, there is this woman in the class that I would love to slap the living crap out of her every time she opens her mouth....Not too H/R-like is it? Yup, just a little bitter, oh my God I seriously think she annoys the hell out of everyone in the class. She's the kid in grammar school, who no doubt, asked for homework during Christmas Vacation!
I'm sorry, I've neglected you guys, for God, it looks like 3 weeks, I missed you guys alot. I'd come home from work and go back out and walk my 4 miles, yes, I'm up to 4 miles, and then I'd shower and fall into a dead sleep, then start the whole thing again...GADS, what a life for me...
Anyway... that's Ann's life. it's not a bad life, just busy! I'm glad I had a chance to breath tonite...but, by the look of the cyberclock, it's time for a shower and bed...or these days.... couch!!!
remember I love you guys! and again, Sorry for worrying you!!!!

6 comments:

Barbara said...

Hi Anne,
I'am glad to hear from you. I always say that everyone has their life to live.
It looks like you have been out enjoying life, and that's great.
Everyone one of us gets these moments in life when blogging can't be done.That's life.
I was thinking of you, my friend.

Sending you XO from moi, in France.
You take care.

ditzymoi said...

im so glad you have a life!! and im just glad to see you period *hugs* miss you lots

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Yay! Welcome back. Having a life is wonderful. I have a similar schedule...I come home...have dinner...go to the gym for about an hour or so. Come to PA..so I can have someone to walk with. I like to have 2 days of walking exercise, because I hate the treadmill. When I walk I like to feel like I'm going somewhere :)

Glad you're back :)

bananas62 said...

Hey Barbara! I swear for someone who doesn't have a life... I seem to always be busy! But I missed you and the rest of my blogging buddies badly.!!! you guys mean the world to me!

Kimmy! OMG the chaos at work! I kind of hit on it today via e-mail.. it's going to be an interesting summer!! Lord have mercy on my soul that I don't kill her... she's going to be so flippin obnoxious ...

Hey Andrea! Yepper, I'm not sure If I'd rather have California heat, it was like 101 here today or muggy East Coast Weather... yes, I know the feeling about the treadmill.... that's why mine is still in the close position....

SpanishGoth said...

When you 'emerged' - was it with a SPLAT or SQUELCH type sound? Just curious in a Gothic way.....

bananas62 said...

My dear Gothman, I emerged with only style and finesse!!!