Thursday, June 28, 2007

MY WiSH!!!

This is my wish for ... ME!!!!
A log cabin by the lake, it will have to "house" the following items;
1) A waterfall within an earshot of the cabin
2) An overstuffed king sized, 4 poster bed, with crisp clean linens
3) A fire place that takes up one wall of the cabin and of course the endless supply of wood
4) Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom, cuz the bed can't see all the action!
5) A nice light wine ... Or bottle of Jack Daniels it doesn't matter, I still get "faced" either way.
6) Really good romantic music
7) A really large candle that will burn all night without me worrying about it
8) One very sweet and romantic Italian to make sure I don't worry about said candle.
9) Slipping off the radar for about ... hummm a really long time or until the 'spring thaw"
10) My dream to come true!

sweet dreams my friends!!! I think I just might!!!

6 comments:

Barbara said...

Hi Ann,
Hummm , whats cooking here ? It sounds mighty nice. I see that you still manage to get a Latin lover in the picture ;)
I guess it's in your blood.
I wish you all of this for the future.
All the best to another one of my California gals.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

That's a very good wish...

SpanishGoth said...

Now I'm not Italian but, I am rather practical. So you get floating candles and you put them in the bath and if they fall over...it doesn't matter.

And, if you're really clever, you scent the water with Jasmine oil and buy the floating candles that heat up the water too

Goddamn it - giving away my secrets

*skulks off to layer rose petals on the bed for Mariposas return*

bananas62 said...

Hey Barb! Yep just imagining, wishing, hoping and dreaming.. at girl can't get into to too much trouble this way... can she????

Mistress!!! Maybe someday soon!!! I owe you a serious email...
you and fish can borrow my cabin after I'm done!okie dokie???

Gothman!!! OMG I think I am more in awe of you now than ever before!!! ***I'm bowing to you*** and it just confirms my suspicion that Mariposa is very very very lucky!.. ***thinking about rose petals...and....hummm I'm rather weak in the knees now!!*** thanks for the tips!!! and it's o.k. if YOUR not Italian...

ditzymoi said...

ill take all of those and one more ... for you to have a fantastic 4th!
i wuv you and miss you my friend

ps thanks for the birthday card :)

Pendullum said...

Sounds like paradise to me...